January Webinar Series
I am running a series of two, two hour online webinars on the 23rd and 31st of January from 12-2pm. The webinars will be broadcast in a private Facebook group where there will be access to playback from the webinars for one month.
The course outline for the webinars is:
Module 1 –
Facebook Content Marketing LIVE Webinar
Live webinar at 12pm GMT on January 23rd 2018 LIVE on Facebook
Facebook certainly cause a bit of a frenzy around the world when they announced major changes to their newsfeed algorithm on January 11th last. The change will prioritize content from friends and family and will penalize pages that engage in click baiting (like and share competitions, like and tag competitions etc), misleading headlines and fake news.
Facebook has said that it will show less public content and this includes posts from business pages. The impact will vary from page to page and will be driven by factors including:
- the type of content produced
- how people interact with it
- posts with genuine engagements will perform better
- posts encouraging engagement such as click, comment, tag or share baiting will be heavily penalized.
Business pages, now more than ever, need to focus on publishing high quality engaging content. Pages that do not….will see their organic reach decline.
My LIVE webinar is the perfect way to kickstart your year. The focus of the webinar will be content marketing for the year ahead. Take these two hours to get up to speed with what’s happening now on Facebook and what’s coming down the line so you have the mindset for success on Facebook this year.
I’ve got some special bonuses too…….
Here’s what I’ll be covering:
- Changes to the Facebook Algorithm 2018. What practices to avoid and what strategies to employ to maintain organic reach in 2018.
- Top social media posts from 2017. My pick of high performing Facebook posts from 2017. I’ll be discussing why I believe these posts were successful and what lessons we can learn.
- Review of 40 Business pages in Ireland. The good, the bad and the ugly…..
- Understanding the customer loyalty funnel
- Creating content for each step of the customer funnel
- Techniques for improving organic reach
Here’s what you’ll receive
- A free Content Planning Workbook. This eBook will following the structure of the training webinar. You’ll use this throughout the webinar to take notes and it will be a useful resource for the year ahead.
- A copy of the training slides
Module 2 – Wednesday 31st January (12-2pm)
This workshop will assist you to use Facebook Ads more strategically. Changes on Facebook mean that you may not reach as many people organically. But, by implementing an ad strategy that complements your content marketing plan you can achieve excellent results and a better return for your investment. Here’s what I’ll be covering:
- 5 point approach to Facebook Ads
- Understanding Audiences
- Creating a strategy for warm vs cold audiences
- Understanding Facebook Campaigns
- How campaigns are structured
- How to create a Facebook Ad using Ads Manager
- Reviewing and interpreting Facebook ads Performance
Fee: One webinar: €80. Two webinars €99.
Get full access to both webinars when you join Social Academy! Use code save50 to avail of 50% discount on annual membership! So…. annual membership costs only €80.89 (+ vat) This deal saves you €238!