Facebook Ads Training Bootcamp
Need help with Facebook Ads? My Facebook Ads Training Bootcamp is designed for businesses, charities and community groups that want to start using Facebook Ads more effectively to reach existing and new customers. The programme runs over a four week duration giving participants time learn the many aspects of Facebook Advertising.
Four Week Online Facebook Ads Programme with Weekly Skype Consultations
Every week participants are sent a video tutorial which they can watch in their own time. There is no limit on the number employees in a company that participant in the programme or access to video tutorials. The programme also includes four Skype (of up to 60 mins) consultations. Participants will have tasks to complete at the end of each tutorial which are designed to help the businesses implement the learning from the course. The Skype calls are used to answer any queries and to offer an opportunity to review progress and offer feedback.
The programme covers
- An introduction to Facebook Ads
- 5 Reasons to use Facebook Ads
- Creating Audiences (Custom, Lookalike and Saved)
- How to use the Facebook Pixel to target customers and track conversions
- A 5 point approach to using Facebook Ads
- 15 different types of campaigns
- How campaigns are structured
- How to design compelling Facebook Ads
- How to boost a post from the Newsfeed
- How to create a Facebook Ad using Ads Manager
- Interpreting Ad performance
If you’re interested email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss cost and payment options.