2022 Social Media Planner And Guide – Consistently Better Content
2022 Social Media Planner & Guide. Content workbook, post ideas, monthly planner & week to view diary.
Discover how to use your time more wisely and create compelling social media content with ease. My Social Media Planner 2021 was a bestselling hit, and as this year is the year of the tiger, I’ve made this planner bigger and better!
I created this Social Media Diary to take the headache out of Social Media content creation, week in and week out. What’s new in the 2022 Social Media Planner & Guide this year:
- Big social media trends in 2022 and how this will impact your social media posts and ads.
- What’s new on social media platforms in 2022 and how to adapt your strategy. Including:
- Instagram ™
- Twitter ™
- LinkedIn ™
- TikTok ™
- YouTube ™
- A Streamlined social media content planning workbook
- 400+ prompts for social media posts (at least one for every day of 2022!)
- Tips on running social media paid ads
- A week to view diary including bank holidays from Ireland, UK & US
- Resource web page with helpful tools including a Content Planning worksheet, Organic Reach Calculator, Return on Ad Spend Calculator & a free 20 minute social media content planning tutorial
Our testimonials say it all…
“It stops me hesitating; I prepare, I post” – Melissa Moore, The Retail Advisor
“Louise’s planner makes it so much easier to post, especially on days that your brain just can’t think in social media mode.” – Julie Callaghan, The Old Rectory Leitrim
“Louise’s Social Media Planner & Guide allows me to think methodically about my posts for the week ahead.” – Sean Kelly, St. Angela’s College
You can buy your copy here
2021 Social Media Planner And Guide – Consistently Better Content
Discover how to use your time more wisely and create compelling content with ease. Let my 2021 Social Media Planner & Guide be your guiding light in 2021 and beyond.
Why do you need this planner? Well, if you’re anything like most of the businesses and non-profits I’ve worked with, Social Media content is likely a buzzkill for you. Just when you think you’ve got a grip on your business growth, you realize you don’t know what to post, or what to write about…let alone share every week! Maybe you lack the time or resources to prioritize social content.
Worse, you could be throwing hard-earned money at Facebook Ads that aren’t properly created, targeted, or maintained.
It’s not your fault – we all have our strengths and weaknesses. Your strength is your business, and mine is helping you make it shine through a powerful social presence.
I created this Social Media Diary to take the headache out of Social Media content creation, week in and week out. Here’s a sneak peek of what you’ll get:
A summary of the TOP social networks you should be using, and how to build a contagious, consistent presence across all of them, including:
- Instagram ™
- Twitter ™
- LinkedIn ™
- TikTok ™
- YouTube ™
- Pinterest ™
- A workbook for creating strategic social content that resonates with your audience
- A breakdown of the various content categories, with prompts on how to apply this to your unique business
- Tips for creating Facebook and Instagram ads
- 330 concepts for social posts to inspire you and encourage better, faster planning
- A step-by-step guide on creating a 2021 Social Media strategy
- Stay on track and pique creativity with pages to support thematic planning by month or season
- Monthly planning calendar
- Week to view diary for 2021
- Special section for jotting down passwords, brand guidelines, etc.
Facebook Marketing: The Essential Guide for Businesses & Community Groups
The 2019 Step by Step Guide to Effective Facebook Marketing for Small Businesses and Nonprofit organisations.This is an easy to read practical guide that tackles all the issues that small business owners face when using Facebook as a marketing tool.
This no-nonsense easy to understand guide will take you by the hand using simple “how to” steps and illustrations through every step from:
- Getting started on Facebook the right way-step by step (including a summary 10 point checklist) to keep you on task.
- How and where to learn more about your ideal customer and build mutually rewarding relationships with them – Everything you need to know about customer analysis and profiling. Skip this at your pearl!
- Six Ways of Representing Your Brand on Facebook-you will never be stuck for ideas again.
- How to come up with compelling content for business pages that encourages engagement and maximizes the number of people you reach on Facebook.
- How to build a sales funnel into Facebook to naturally drive sales and traffic to your website or business.
- A complete guide to using Facebook Ads to support your business goals and how to know which ad type to use for different objectives. Mess this up and you could lose a lot of money.
- Real life practical case studies where you go behind the scenes for effective Facebook marketing strategies that work. Invaluable!
Covering all the essentials, this guide will also show you how to plan and implement successful social media strategies using Facebook to:
- Drive brand awareness
- Attract loyal customers
- Help reach business goals, and
- Generate more leads and sales
An accumulation of over 20 years of sales and marketing experience with over 10,000 businesses condensed into one book, the 2019 edition of Facebook Marketing – The Essential Guide for Businesses & Community Groups is a gem of a read for anyone interested in making Facebook work for their business and end goals!
Why This Facebook Marketing Book?
Are you trying to use Facebook as a marketing tool? “Facebook Marketing, The Essential Guide” explores pain points experienced by many small business owners and community groups today, like setting up Facebook accounts incorrectly. The smallest of details could see the social platform shutting your account down entirely, permanently. You’d be surprised how often I’ve seen this throughout my years of coaching and training.
Another common issue is security, including the risks of giving everyone the same log-in details, or having the same password across multiple social accounts. Maybe your issue is something more content-related, like never knowing what to post or how to keep your audience on your hook – let alone get them on it in the first place.
No matter the cause of your Facebook marketing headache, this is the book you didn’t even know you needed. I cut through the information overload, taking you beyond Facebook training courses that regurgitate content without showing you how to apply it. I’ll start by helping you gain a basic understanding of what you should be posting, when, and why.
“Facebook Marketing, The Essential Guide” is for business owners and managers looking to become more effective at Facebook marketing. Whether you’ve never posted online before or simply want to level-up your game, this book can and will help you create and maintain better results while maximizing your Facebook ad spend.
Here’s a sneak peek of what you can expect:
- An understanding of the Facebook architecture
- Clear instructions on how to set up business pages and assign administrators
- An in-depth explanation of page settings
- Insights on how to carry out customer analysis and profiling
- Guidance on creating compelling content for business pages
- An informative guide on crafting content that inspires engagement and action
- Secrets on Facebook brand representation
- A general guide to using Facebook ads