2023 Social Media Content Planner – Consistently Better Content
2023 Social Media Content Planner: Consistently Better Content
Save time and produce consistently better social media content with the 2023 Social Media Content Planner. Spend as little time as possible getting the best possible results.
Take the headache out of Social Media content creation, week in and week out. What’s included:
- 2023 social media trends and how this will impact your social media posts and ads
- Social media content planning workbook. Complete this to gain clarity on your marketing messages
- How to establish social media content pillars with 95 ideas (including suggested post descriptions and ideas of what images/videos to use)
- 400+ prompts for social media posts (at least one for every day of 2023!)
- Tips on writing social media post descriptions
- Guidelines on running social media paid ads
- A week to view diary including bank holidays from Ireland, UK & US
Resource web page with €240/£210/$247 worth of helpful tools including a Social Media Content Planning Calendar Template, a Building Your Bio Blueprint & an invitation to a live Social Media Masterclass in February 2023 (with playback).
Our testimonials say it all…
This is like an encyclopedia of tips and knowledge. Little things like profile and cover pics sizes, “national day of”…for every month to add some fun to your posts. A full diary for the year as well. So much knowledge at your fingertips when you own this planner. (Sinead, Social Media Freelancer)
This book does exactly what it says, it is a brilliant guide to help navigate and plan out social media campaigns. 5 stars from me. (J Forde, Transformation Coach).
This is not just a book it’s a tool that you use daily to succeed in your Social media strategy! (A Mallett, Entrepreneur)
You can buy your copy here (UK & Ireland)
Facebook Marketing: The Essential Guide for Businesses & Community Groups
The 2019 Step by Step Guide to Effective Facebook Marketing for Small Businesses and Nonprofit organisations.This is an easy to read practical guide that tackles all the issues that small business owners face when using Facebook as a marketing tool.
This no-nonsense easy to understand guide will take you by the hand using simple “how to” steps and illustrations through every step from:
- Getting started on Facebook the right way-step by step (including a summary 10 point checklist) to keep you on task.
- How and where to learn more about your ideal customer and build mutually rewarding relationships with them – Everything you need to know about customer analysis and profiling. Skip this at your pearl!
- Six Ways of Representing Your Brand on Facebook-you will never be stuck for ideas again.
- How to come up with compelling content for business pages that encourages engagement and maximizes the number of people you reach on Facebook.
- How to build a sales funnel into Facebook to naturally drive sales and traffic to your website or business.
- A complete guide to using Facebook Ads to support your business goals and how to know which ad type to use for different objectives. Mess this up and you could lose a lot of money.
- Real life practical case studies where you go behind the scenes for effective Facebook marketing strategies that work. Invaluable!
Covering all the essentials, this guide will also show you how to plan and implement successful social media strategies using Facebook to:
- Drive brand awareness
- Attract loyal customers
- Help reach business goals, and
- Generate more leads and sales
An accumulation of over 20 years of sales and marketing experience with over 10,000 businesses condensed into one book, the 2019 edition of Facebook Marketing – The Essential Guide for Businesses & Community Groups is a gem of a read for anyone interested in making Facebook work for their business and end goals!
Why This Facebook Marketing Book?
Are you trying to use Facebook as a marketing tool? “Facebook Marketing, The Essential Guide” explores pain points experienced by many small business owners and community groups today, like setting up Facebook accounts incorrectly. The smallest of details could see the social platform shutting your account down entirely, permanently. You’d be surprised how often I’ve seen this throughout my years of coaching and training.
Another common issue is security, including the risks of giving everyone the same log-in details, or having the same password across multiple social accounts. Maybe your issue is something more content-related, like never knowing what to post or how to keep your audience on your hook – let alone get them on it in the first place.
No matter the cause of your Facebook marketing headache, this is the book you didn’t even know you needed. I cut through the information overload, taking you beyond Facebook training courses that regurgitate content without showing you how to apply it. I’ll start by helping you gain a basic understanding of what you should be posting, when, and why.
“Facebook Marketing, The Essential Guide” is for business owners and managers looking to become more effective at Facebook marketing. Whether you’ve never posted online before or simply want to level-up your game, this book can and will help you create and maintain better results while maximizing your Facebook ad spend.
Here’s a sneak peek of what you can expect:
- An understanding of the Facebook architecture
- Clear instructions on how to set up business pages and assign administrators
- An in-depth explanation of page settings
- Insights on how to carry out customer analysis and profiling
- Guidance on creating compelling content for business pages
- An informative guide on crafting content that inspires engagement and action
- Secrets on Facebook brand representation
- A general guide to using Facebook ads