6 Week Facebook Marketing Academy
The aim of this programme is to give you the confidence and know how to start using Facebook to generate SALES for your business.
Consider these three simple questions…..
- Do you feel you are wasting your time on Facebook?
- Are you finding it difficult to get a return from Facebook Ads?
- Are you unsure how to use Facebook strategically to drive sales?
If you have answered yes to any of those questions – then this programme will help you.
Are you ready to invest in you? To move outside your comfort zone and to have weekly accountability to drive you forward and start making real progress?
I can honestly say that this is the best programme I have ever run. I basically join your team for the 6 weeks of the programme and help you every step of the way. The programme combines eLearning with weekly online live meetings (using Zoom) and a weekly video review of your progress. I follow your progress for the 6 weeks of the programme and you learn by “doing”.
If you’re interested in making real progress and getting out of your comfort zone – then this course is for you!
6 Week Facebook Programme includes
- Annual Membership to my online training academy “Social Academy” worth €199
- Membership of a private Facebook group with ongoing motivation and support.
- Access to 6 short webinars (between 24 and 44 minutes), one for each week of the programme. Each week a webinar is posted in the private Facebook group along with a list of tasks including updating of your Facebook page. The webinars are as follows:
- How to brand your page (36 minutes)
- Content Marketing (44 minutes)
- Maximising Reach on Facebook in 2018 (24 minutes)
- Understanding Audiences for Facebook Ads (24 minutes)
- Campaign setup using Ads Manager (39 minutes)
- Sales Strategies for Facebook (27 minutes)
- A weekly group Zoom meeting where you can have your questions answered and benefit from additional advice.
- A weekly video review of your Facebook page. This tracks progress, points out bad posting practices and gives ideas for future posts. This will really motivate and help you.
- For the last three weeks of the programme a review is also carried out of your Facebook Ads Manager Account where feedback is given on audiences, campaigns, ad creative and results.
- A 24 page colour Facebook Marketing workbook where you can track your progress and develop your strategy.
The Benefits of the Programme
By the end of the programme, you will understand
- How to position your business
- How to differentiate your business from your competitors
- What to post about on your Facebook page
- How to push out the content on your page so that the maximium number of people see it
- How to use Facebook ads effectively.
What to Expect
The tutorials are between 30 and 45 minutes in duration and each week participants have simple, practical tasks to compete.
People that have completed this programme has started seeing results straight away.
The real benefit is that participants learn one aspect of Facebook marketing at a time.
Next Start Date
The programme costs €899 per participant.
The next start date is the 19th of April 2019.
Reserve your place by paying in full here:
Feedback from businesses that have completed this programme has been phenomenal! As the course is spread out over 6 weeks, businesses can focus on one aspect of Facebook marketing at a time. The ongoing support and camaraderie through the private Facebook group helps motivate and drive participants to push the boundaries of their normal social media activity.
Here’s a video testimonial from Ciara Heneghan….. love this:)
Hear what Ciara has to say about my 6 week Facebook Marketing Bootcamp…. Am sooo chuffed!! Thanks Ciara!!
Posted by Louise McDonnell on Thursday, June 14, 2018
I love this feedback from Teresa O’Donnell. Teresa was reluctant to publish a video on her Facebook page, but after some encouragement she published two videos and then this happened….