Facebook Audit with Online Support
Need to kick-start your Facebook Marketing in 2018? Are you struggling with what to post about, achieving good organic reach and getting the results you want from Facebook Ads?
I will carry out an analysis of your Facebook page and make recommendations on where improvements can be made. The audit includes:
- An analysis of your page set up with suggested changes. It’s essential to have the foundations right!
- A review of the 8 most recent posts with comments on the quality of the post and tips for improving engagement and organic reach.
- 6 suggestions for posts on your page including sample images, text and recommendations for when to publish the posts.
- A content calendar template for Jan, Feb and March with key dates highlighted to kickstart your year.
- A review of 5 of your most recent Facebook Ads campaigns with recommendations on how they could have been improved.
- 5 suggestions for Ad campaigns for 2018
- 2, thirty minute phone consultations. The first consultation is before the audit takes place and second is when the report has been completed.
Fee €599 + vat –
6 Week Facebook Marketing Bootcamp (for intermediate to advanced Facebook Users)
Did you ever attend a Facebook training course but then found it difficult to implement what you had learned? Did it all seem really clear and obvious until you tried to apply it to your business … Was it all too much to take in?
Are you fed up working on your Facebook page but not getting the results you want?
My 6 Week Facebook Business Bootcamp could be what you’ve been looking for… what’s included
- Annual membership of Social Academy with 25 Facebook Marketing Tutorials. Each week based on your level of expertise I will recommend what video tutorials should be completed.
- I will also set weekly manageable tasks
- Each week we will schedule a skype or messenger call to review progress, discuss issues and plan content for the week ahead
- The first three weeks of the bootcamp focus on content marketing and maximising the organic reach of your page.
- The last three weeks will focus on Facebook Ads.
This programme is not for everyone.. Ideally it will suit
- Small to medium business owners or managers
- People that are willing to work hard and be 100% committed to the programme
- Committed participants who are prepared to allocate time every week to work on weekly video tutorials and Facebook tasks
Fee: €799 + vat –
January Webinar Series
I am running a series of two, two hour online webinars on the 23rd and 31st of January from 12-2pm. The webinars will be broadcast in a private Facebook group where there will be access to playback from the webinars for one month.
Facebook Content Marketing LIVE Webinar -Live webinar at 12pm GMT on January 23rd 2018 LIVE on Facebook
Facebook certainly cause a bit of a frenzy around the world when they announced major changes to their newsfeed algorithm on January 11th last. The change will prioritize content from friends and family and will penalize pages that engage in click baiting (like and share competitions, like and tag competitions etc), misleading headlines and fake news.
Facebook has said that it will show less public content and this includes posts from business pages. The impact will vary from page to page and will be driven by factors including:
- the type of content produced
- how people interact with it
- posts with genuine engagements will perform better
- posts encouraging engagement such as click, comment, tag or share baiting will be heavily penalized.
Business pages, now more than ever, need to focus on publishing high quality engaging content. Pages that do not….will see their organic reach decline.
My LIVE webinar is the perfect way to kickstart your year. The focus of the webinar will be content marketing for the year ahead. Take these two hours to get up to speed with what’s happening now on Facebook and what’s coming down the line so you have the mindset for success on Facebook this year.
I’ve got some special bonuses too…….
Here’s what I’ll be covering:
- Changes to the Facebook Algorithm 2018. What practices to avoid and what strategies to employ to maintain organic reach in 2018.
- Top social media posts from 2017. My pick of high performing Facebook posts from 2017. I’ll be discussing why I believe these posts were successful and what lessons we can learn.
- Review of 40 Business pages in Ireland. The good, the bad and the ugly…..
- Understanding the customer loyalty funnel
- Creating content for each step of the customer funnel
- Techniques for improving organic reach
Here’s what you’ll receive
- A free Content Planning Workbook. This eBook will following the structure of the training webinar. You’ll use this throughout the webinar to take notes and it will be a useful resource for the year ahead.
- A copy of the training slides
Sign up to this webinar and receive a FREE 30 minute (worth €50!) consultation with me! We can use this time to review your page, answer any questions you have and come up with content suggestions for your page. There is limited availability to this Bonus consultation. So book early to avoid disappointment! When my diary is full – I’ll post it here…
Module 2 – Wednesday 31st January (12-2pm)
This workshop will assist you to use Facebook Ads more strategically. Changes on Facebook mean that you may not reach as many people organically. But, by implementing an ad strategy that complements your content marketing plan you can achieve excellent results and a better return for your investment. Here’s what I’ll be covering:
- 5 point approach to Facebook Ads
- Understanding Audiences
- Creating a strategy for warm vs cold audiences
- Understanding Facebook Campaigns
- How campaigns are structured
- How to create a Facebook Ad using Ads Manager
- Reviewing and interpreting Facebook ads Performance
Fee: One webinar: €80. Two webinars €99.
I offer in-house training to businesses all over Ireland and the UK. Course material can be tailored to the client’s exact requirements in terms of content, pace and practical exercises.
These half day courses are designed to give participants a practical understanding of how to use Social Media as a marketing tool to achieve organisational goals. Training is tailored to the clients’ requirements in terms of content, pace and practical exercises which are carried out on the client’s social media channels.