Using Video on Facebook
I find that many small business owners think that video is beyond them! They haven’t considered using Video on Facebook and think it’s just for larger companies with big budgets. Not so! Every business should be considering how they can integrate Video into their marketing communications strategy. Thanks to smartphones, recording video has never been so available or easy. Our smartphone are pack with powerful functions to enable us to record HD videos anytime, any place.
One of the main reasons we should be considering video is that consumers love it. Video posts are even better and posts with images! According to a study by Social Bakers, the organic reach of a video post is 135% greater than a photo post.
According to Cisco, globally, traffic from online videos will constitute over 80% of all consumer internet traffic by 2020. YouTube tell us that video consumption rates are rising 100% every year. According to a study by Defy Media, teens and young adults watch video per week on YouTube that TV.
Since 2015 there has been an explosion in the use of Video on Facebook. Facebook users increased the number of videos posted per person by 75% globally in 2015. That year there was 8 billion video views per day which represented a 100% growth in 6 months
By the end of my 50 minute tutorial you will learn:
- 6 amazing facts relating to the growth in popularity of videos online
- 7 trends relating to video on Facebook
- What native video is on Facebook & it’s benefits
- How to use Facebook Live
- 8 tips for creating great video content
- 8 guidelines for recording a video using your smartphone
- How to use slideshows as video on Facebook
- How to upload high quality video
- Advice on how to manage videos on your Facebook Page